Who are the other people providing services to children with SEN in this school?

A - Directly funded by the school;

  • Learning mentors
  • Counselling – Place2Be
  • Family Liaison officer
  • Additional Speech and Language Therapy input to provide a higher level of service to the school
  • Additional Educational Psychology input to provide a higher level of service to the school
  • CAMHs Outreach

B - Paid for centrally by the Local Authority but delivered in school.

  • Autism Outreach Service
  • Educational Psychology Service
  • Sensory Service for children with  visual or hearing needs
  • STEPS (Assessment, advice and resources for children with literacy or numeracy difficulties including Dyslexia)
  • Speech and Language Therapy (provided by Health but paid for by the Local Authority).
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Physiotherapy
  • Professional training for school staff to deliver medical interventions
  • Waterside Behaviour advice service
  • Parent Partnership Service (to support families through the SEN processes and procedures).

C - Provided and paid for by the Health Service (Oxleas NHS Trust) but delivered in school

  • School Nurse
  • Occupational Therapy (some Special schools only)

D - Voluntary agencies

  • National Autistic Society
  • Greenwich Parent Voice